Organisational Design and Development Services
Translating Strategy Into High Performance
A truly deep cultural, diagnostic, analytical and benchmarking exercise into organisational health, performance and productivity.
Understanding the dynamic organisational ecosystem, environment and context with the key mission objective of translating strategy into high performance operations and cultures.
SMARTER, holistic and intelligent ODD services which empower organisational responsiveness, resilience and sustainability.
Our ODD Consulting
Our consulting and advisory services bring to ODD consulting an exceptional depth and breadth of expertise and experience garnered across multidisciplinary fields.
We take a SMARTER, holistic, intelligent and responsive approach, placing it within an ecological paradigm with one key mission objective; to bridge strategy, performance and results.
Using our proprietary BIOS and GENESIS approaches and techniques, we work with in partnership with boards, senior and operational leadership teams and stakeholders to develop your organisational design, dynamics, and developmental frameworks that are founded on five key pillars:
Achieving maximum alignment of organisational architecture, design and strategic objectives
Building sustainable organisational responsiveness, resilience and agility
Leading and driving high deep, performance cultures
Developing a learning organisation
Developing optimal operational efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
Benefits of Organisational Design
When successfully planed, managed and conducted, organisational design, development and dynamics initiatives can have enormously powerful organisational and business strategic, transformational and operational benefits.
As well as the providing an opportunity to conduct a 360, holistic assessment and analysis of organisations and business, cultures, performance and productivity, specific benefits of ODD include:
- Understanding the ecosystem in which organisations work and enhancing the ability to empower the value chain
- (Re) Structuring organisations, functions or business units to enhance successful delivery of strategic, transformational and operational objectives
- Aligning strategic, transformational and operational objectives with people and talent
- Translating and implementing strategic and transformational objectives into operational reality, taking into account operational and value chain context, environment and models
- A deep, cultural understanding, evaluation and analysis of your organisation
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and empower organisational performance, productivity and profitability; as well as reduce waste, duplication and ambiguity
- Understanding and mapping roles, responsibilities, communications ownership across individuals and teams
- Identifying opportunities to re-engineer protocols, policies and procedures, and enhance organisational leanness, efficiency and effectiveness
- Enhancing business management systems frameworks and decision making
SOME ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN TRIGGERS
A common question is when should organisations initiate organisational design and development initiatives and projects? We suggest that since organisations are dynamic and continually evolving, so senior leadership teams should have an ongoing eye to ODD as part of their strategic leadership. That said, there are some more common ‘trigger’ opportunities to launch, and perhaps receive support for, ODD agendas, initiatives ad projects, which include:
- Cost cutting agendas and initiatives
- Changes in internal or external environments and contexts
- Design and implementation of a new business or operating model
- Enhancing performance, productivity and profitability
- Entering new markets and setting up new operations
- Implementation of new technology systems and platforms
- Requirements for new capability and capacity based on strategic direction
- Restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
- Transformation and change management agendas and initiatives
Whatever your reasons, why not lets us bring our organisational design, development and dynamics consulting and advisory services to support and serve you.
A key mission objective of our organisational design and development services is to help organisations create competitive advantage and worth across stakeholders and value chains.
To achieve this, we look to develop through our ODD consulting and advisory services a collaborative enterprise network model, which looks do develop across the organisational ecosystem a collaborative, high-performance culture and mindset across stakeholders and value chains.
Our Organisational Design Portfolio
Our organisational design, development and dynamics suite of operational, consulting and advisory services encompass:
Business Modelling and (Re) Structuring
Business and Quality Management Systems
Data, Intelligence, Analysis and Planning
Disruption, Innovation and Technology
Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Job Evaluation and Analysis
Leadership & Management Development
Learning & Development Consulting
Organisational Excellence Index
Strategic Business Intelligence, Analysis and Planning
Strategic Security, Sustainability and Resilience
Senior Level Succession Planning
Senior Leadership Teams Development
Transformation and Change Management
Your International Business PartnerDelivering Bespoke Private Client and Professional Services
London | Edinburgh | Manchester | Dublin | Bahrain