Cultural Intelligence Services
Enriching Lives Through Diversity and Integration
Understanding And Living In Your Local Environment
Using Multi Cultural Awareness and Understanding To Boost Business Performance
Achieving More Through A Shared Perspective and Bond
Likewise, for leaders and managers, understanding how to build, lead, manage and develop multinational, diverse teams in a best international practise manner can significantly enhance operational performance and productivity.
Finally, cultural awareness, integration and immersion can be boosted through language, whether it be just a few words or local fluency.
CORPORATE INTELLIGENCE BENEFITS
In the modern global business environment, diversity, inclusivity and cultural understanding are key pillars upon which sustainable organisational excellence, high -performance and success can be based. They must however be framed within a cultural intelligence and literacy paradigm. This is because cultural intelligence is a multiplier for potential success and competitive advantage by serving as a catalyst for managing difference and diversity through enhancing empathy for and understanding of difference; as well as being able to engage with and harness that difference to enhance performance, productivity and innovation.
The value of cultural intelligence is reflected in research that shows that ninety percent of leading executives from sixty-eight countries identify cross-cultural skills as one of the most important capabilities needed in remaining competitive.
Some obvious benefits of the effective implementation of high impact cultural intelligence strategies, agendas and initiatives include:
- Facilitates international business authoring, development, capture and delivery
- Enhances quality by understanding national and local impact factors on services and goods
- Reduces risk of operational failure
- Enhances operational resilience, effectiveness and efficiency
- Enhances people and talent by being able to draw on a global pool
- Enhances organisational reputation and prestige
- Enhances multinational team leadership and performance.
ENGINEERING CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE
Internationally, we have seen and helped resolve myriad issues and challenges faced by organisations in attempting to develop successful multi-national and overseas high-performance teams and operations.
Seven of the more common challenges and issues faced by organisations of all shape sand sizes include:
- A lack of voice, the result of different social behaviours and values, as well as personal and professional outlooks
- People feeling like isolated outsiders and not integrating into organisations, teams and cultures
- Prejudice and cultural stereotyping, even if inbuilt and executed unknowingly, unconsciously, unintentionally and unthreateningly
- Miscommunication, across language and cultures
- Lack of operational deployment, life bureaucratic and administrative support, especially for personnel arriving in a new country for the first time
- Lack of personal, professional, social and business etiquette awareness
- Conflicting social and working styles, approaches, behaviours and expectations.
Addressing such issues requires a SMARTER*, intelligent and co-ordinated approach; so why not see if we can bring our expertise and experience to serve and support you in successfully building and developing culturally intelligent organisations.
Fostering Friendships, Enriching Communities
and Developing Socially Constructive Business
We focus on helping assure that:
Cross cultural communications and understanding is enhanced
Organisations and people understand the national and local cultural contexts and environments within which they operate
Organisations empower and boost their performance and enrich their culture and community through proactively diversity and integration strategies which enable a shared perspective and bond
Organisational leadership fosters the full potential of multinational teams, wherever they are deployed
The broader communities within which organisations operate benefit from the fostering of cross-cultural relations and friendship.
Our Cultural Intelligence Portfolio
Our cultural intelligence portfolio of operational, consulting and advisory services encompass:
Business Communications and Correspondence
Country Deployment Briefings and Orientation
Country Intelligence and Briefings
Cross Cultural Awareness and Understanding
Diversity Awareness and Understanding
International In Country Initial Arrival Support
International In Country Life And Settlement Support
Leading and Managing Multinational Teams
Product and Services Development Cultural Intelligence
Regional Intelligence and Briefings
Training and Development
Your International Business PartnerDelivering Bespoke Private Client and Professional Services
London | Edinburgh | Manchester | Dublin | Bahrain